Fall is here and we are as always, so busy!
On Saturday September 30th, you are welcome to come shop our Warehouse Sale!
As we make room for new staging supplies, our gently used furniture, artwork and accessories need a new home.
Could it be your home?
As proud members of the Westcoast Business Networking Group, we are pleased to announce it’s time for our annual Heart to Heart Social on Thursday, October 19th from 6:30 to 9:30pm. This year the event will benefit the CH.I.L.D. Foundation, which is a charity helping children with inflammatory bowel diseases. We would like to raise awareness about this important charity that sometimes goes unnoticed. Many children suffer from illnesses such as Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis at very young ages; these are not just things that come up in adulthood. All funds raised will go towards finding a cure one day.
Purchase your tickets here.
Last, but not least, we are hiring a full-time Senior Stager!
We need assistance for approximately 25-35+ hours a week.
Wage will be between $20-$25/hour.
We are looking for a stager who is:
- Experienced in home staging; with an excellent eye for detail and design
- Creative, energetic and plays well with others
- Detail-oriented; able to handle multiple projects or tasks and can work independently and follow directions
- Calm under tight deadlines and sometimes stressful situations
- Well presented to clients and demonstrates the integrity of our company
- Able to endure the physical demand of staging, ie: lots of lifting and long days on your feet
- Driving a vehicle appropriate for staging
Your day may consist of:
- Staging Estimates and Staging Consultations
- Client Care – initiating and maintaining contact with staging clients
- Project Management – setting up staging installs and removals
- Design Sourcing – Selecting items to stage condos and houses
- Packing & Unpacking furniture, artwork and accessories
- Various inventory and warehouse related duties as needed
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 29th, 2017 (no calls please)
Moving and need a hand staging? We would love to Upstage your space. Give us a call!